The Final Five....

At last !! The final five Depeche Mode Remastered albums turned up today. A tad delayed due to the fact that Songs Of Faith & Devotion was out of stock, but well worth the wait. Sadly, as I am an impatient man, and Mutebank weren't sure until this week that they were going to get SOFAD in anytime soon, I ordered the five albums again from a shop on eBay. Fingers crossed they will turn up ok and I guess I will just have to find buyers for them. So, if anyone wants them at £12 per album with a nominal P+P charge, just drop me a line. First come, first served. I'll do all 5 for £60 with free shipping. [UK ONLY - Any overseas, contact me first]

Anyway, here are Music For The Masses, Violator, Songs Of Faith & Devotion, Ultra & Exciter with the first five that I got last month, Speak & Spell, A Broken Frame, Construction Time Again, Some Great Reward & Black Celebration. Along with Playing the Angel (SACD/DVD) and 101 (SACD), I now have the entire DM 5.1 catalogue. Will they ever do the SOFAD Live album in 5.1 ?? That would be the icing on the cake :o)



EDIT: Albums sold ! :o)

Comments

Popular Posts