My current set up

Well, I always like to look at other people's pictures of their surround set up, so I'll start with mine. Feel free to mail me yours and I will be happy to post :o)

I have just re-installed this set up after a few years of child enforced retirement. It's now back and running again, with plenty of ideas to make some changes.

BTW, the blue curtains are temporary, I swear !! ;o)





Click the images for larger versions.

The Ariston MSX04 rear centre is a temporary fix and the Kenwood front centre is stuck behind the screen due to it's size. I need to find something with similar or better punch and clarity but with a smaller footprint. The amp is going to be replaced with an Onkyo TXSR505 or 605, the Pioneer 575-S DVD will be replaced with another Pioneer all rounder, the DV600 and the remaining Kenwood & Gale speakers may get replaced by a complete matching set. The Eltax sub is still good enough though. Eventually, the Sky+ box will make way for a SkyHD box.

Comments

Popular Posts